Saturday, April 16, 2022

Are You Ready for This?

After two years of lockdowns and dramas, finally, the breakthrough is coming, and let's leave the fear behind and embrace the amazing future that is ahead of us. A Golden Stargate - Christ Consciousness is rising at the horizon, which signals a new beginning upon us! We have the power to create our reality and take control of our life. 

I invite you to enjoy this exciting wellness event on May 7th in Nanaimo, BC that opens the show for this year if you live close by, it is going to be fun and exciting. I am one of the presenters at the event, you will meet many creative and genius people there who are going to showcase their talents and gifts. I will be offering holistic health consultations, natural health products, palm readings, face readings, tongue readings, tarot card readings, Astro card readings with Vedic Astrology, etc. I will also offer TCM treatment – moxibustion with smokeless moxa for pain relief, insomnia, digestive issues, heart problems, liver detox, etc. Everyone is welcome! Please save the date on your calendar and check my post below for more details.

I selected some of our best health posts last year which I shared on social media, here is the link. I hope you enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment