Saturday, March 12, 2016

Do You Believe Your Mind?

Here is a true story. One day I was having a lunch with a friend. We were talking about politics. She said, "Rich people are greedy, all they want is more money and I hope the new Prime Minister is going to charge more taxes for the rich people." I asked her, "Do you want to be rich?" She said, "Of cause! No one wants to be poor." Then I asked with a smile on my face, "If rich people are greedy, would you still want to be rich?" She looked at me with a surprised eye, didn't answer my question immediately and contemplated on my question. After a while, she said, "Interesting, I never thought this way before." I said, "There are lots of rich people who give their money away to charity. If you think rich people are greedy, in your subconscious mind, you don't want to be rich because you don't want to be greedy." She nodded her head and agreed with me. You see how powerful your limiting beliefs can prevent you from reaching your dreams and desires.

Here are a few more examples:

  • If I am rich, I have to pay too many
    taxes.
  • If I am rich, I will be robbed.
  • If I am rich, I will be greedy.
  • If I am rich, people will take advantage of me.
  • There is a limited supply of money.
Beliefs are solid ideas that are stored in your subconscious mind. Where are they from? It could be from your religions, your environment, your family and friends, and the collective consciousness you live in. You may have those limiting beliefs that you are not consciously aware of, which cause the mental blocks in your mind and prevent you from creating your dreamed life. One way to check your belief system is muscle testing, which is to align your physical body with your energy body to obtain the truth. Even if you are consciously aware, it is a good idea to track down the root and clear it at a deep level. For example, if you feel you are not worthy enough to deserve wealth and abundance. You are pushing it away, even consciously you want more wealth and abundance.  This belief may exist at the history level, but not at the soul level.

I created this belief work, which targets health, love and wealth. Each of them contains 101 belief systems. By using Theta healing charged into this audio program, it releases and clears those limiting beliefs instantly and reprograms your belief system with positive beliefs. As you believe, so you become!

PS check my new program "Theta Healing Encoded Belief work for Love, Health and Wealth".


#beliefs,#thetahealing




No comments:

Post a Comment